A scraper maker in the city of Hebron, which is home to the Palestinian village of Qalqilya, is being hailed as the “pampering chef scrapper”.
A Palestinian boy works in the rubble of the house where his mother, father and grandmother died in an Israeli airstrike, near Qalqa’iya in the West Bank on February 24, 2020.
The Palestinian family, including his grandmother, was killed in the attack, according to local media.
The family’s home is now a rubble field.
The families mother, brother and sister were killed along with their three children, and their father was wounded in the strike.
The children have since been moved to a refugee camp in the Gaza Strip.
In an interview with The Jerusalem Times, Al-Yakam, who runs the scraper company, said the family of three, including the three-year-old, were among the Palestinian families killed by Israeli forces in the same month.
The family was living in Qalwa’iya when Israeli forces raided the home and killed all the family members, including their three-month-old baby.
“We are proud of our work.
We were very lucky,” he told The Times.
“The families were hit hard.
They died because of the Israeli war machine.”
The family, which includes Al-Maghrabi, his wife and his two daughters, had been living in the Qalquiya refugee camp.
They had also lived in the nearby Qalaf camp.
Al-Yacoub, who works as a barber in Qayyarah and also runs a shop in Qasr al-Khashab refugee camp, said he and his family had been working in Qatara in the Hebron area since 2015.
He said he would never have planned to be a scraper manufacturer in the Israeli occupied West Bank.
“My family has been in the Palestinian refugee camp since the beginning of the  war,” he said.
“I am the only one in the village who has never left.”
When we were working in the camp, the Israeli forces bombed us and the area was filled with rubble.
We could not reach the ruins.
They destroyed the entire village, killing everyone.
“He added that he would not have wanted to work in the region without his wife, daughter and three grandchildren.”
I know how much I love my wife, who has the best job in the world.
I love all of them, and I will never leave them,” he added.
Al-Makarbi, who is the sole survivor, told the Times that he is the only Palestinian who has been killed in an airstrike in the occupied West Bantustan region.
He said his father and his brother had also been killed.
Al Makarbi added that the family had always been afraid of Israel and had been preparing for the worst.”
In the beginning, we were afraid of the Israelis.
But as we got closer to the Israeli military, we became more afraid.
It has become harder for us to live with the fear,” he explained.
The Israeli military said it would investigate the allegations.
A statement from the Israeli Defense Forces said that “in the past several years, there have been several incidents where Palestinians have been killed by the Israeli occupation and its forces in Palestinian territories.”
The Israeli army has said that the death toll from Israeli airstrikes in the Occupied West Bank is approximately 400 and that the Israeli civilian population has been affected by Israeli airstrikes.
Israeli forces killed three Palestinians in a raid on the Qatarah refugee camp and another three in a bombing attack on the village of Silwad.